Need a tough multimeter for tough environments? Take a look at Beha-Amprobe's HD110C.
Built with a rugged, fire-retardent case with waterproof construction, the Beha-Amprobe HD110C resists dirt, grime and moisture, grease, chemical spills and is drop resistant to a height of at least eight feet.
Unlike many other multimeters available, the HD110C has a large voltage measurement range up to 1500V DC and 1000V AC. It can also be used to test AC/DC current, resistance, diode and continuity with consistent, reliable accuracy.
Additional features of this rugged digital multimeter include 1999 count LCD display and a low battery indicator.
Beha-Amprobe HD110C Heavy Duty Digital Multimeter Key Features
- Ultra-tough digital multimeter for use in industrial and demanding environments
- Special sealing (IP67) with exceptional dust and water resistance
- Drop-resistant housing with PCB mounting
- Resistant to grease and chemical damage
- Measure DC voltage to 1500V and AC voltage to 1000V
- AC/DC current measurements to 2A
- Resistance measurements to 20MΩ
- Continuity and diode measurements
- CAT IV 1000V rated
- 1999 count, 3 and 1/2 digit LCD display
- Automatic polarity indication
- Low battery indication
- Beha-Amprobe HD110C Multimeter
- Heavy-Duty CAT IV 1000V Test Leads with Threaded Alligator Clips
- Battery (Installed)
- Hex Wrench in Holster
- Magne-Grip Flex Strap
- User Manual
- TL1500 CAT IV 1000 Test Leads with Alligator Clips
- CT235A 1000A AC/DC Clamp
- CT237B AC/DC Clamp Adapter - 200A
- CT238A 20A AC/DC Current Clamp
- VC221B Padded Vinyl Case
- DC205C Deluxe Hard Shell Carrying Case
- DC207C Large Deluxe Hard Shell Carrying Case with Extra Space for Accessories
- FP700 Replacement Fuses (2x), 2A/1500V
Beha-Amprobe VC221B Carrying CaseSKU3068271