Note: these scales are available in four different varations. See the table below for more information on the differences between each product.
Kern's HFT series are professional grade, robust industrial crane scales with integrated wireless radio technology.
Each HFT scale consists of two items. The first is an extremely strong hook for attachment to a crane, and the second is a display unit with integrated radio receiver. This receiver can be used up to 100m away from the actual hook system, allowing a user to stand at a safe distance while work is going ahead and still receive readings. An RS232 interface built into the display unit also allows this data to be send to PC or a compatible Kern printer (sold separately).
This product has been designated with a TÜV certification mark and meets the requirements of EN 13155 (non-fixed load lifting attachments) and EN 61010-1 (electrical safety).
Kern HFT Professional Wireless Crane Scales Key Features
- Weighing range of up to 15000kg (depending on model purchased)
- High quality steel construction
- Wireless display unit - works up to 100m away from the measurement hook
- Data hold function - once a stable reading is determined the value is frozen on the display until the user presses an override
- Revolving safety hook with catch
- Backlit LCD display
- Built-in rechargeable battery pack
- Calibration possible using external reference weights (sold separately)
- RS232 interface for connection to PC, printers or a network (printers sold separately)
- Vibration-free weighing - automatically filters out vibrations to ensure a stable reading
- 3 year manufacturer's warranty included
This table outlines the difference between each model in the Kern HFT series.
|Model||Weighing Range (Max)|
|Net Weight (Approx)
Returns of Hanging Scales
Unfortunately if the tape is broken on the packaging for any Kern hanging scales we are unable to accept returns.
This is in line with the manufacturer's instructions.