The Kern ODC 910 Digital WLAN Microscope is suitable for industrial applications and is also ideal for students, science hobbyists and children. It is a mobile, handheld microscope that can be connected to a smartphone or tablet via the integrated WLAN interface.
Via the WLAN interface, the Kern ODC 910 Digital WLAN Microscope can be connected to WLAN-enabled iOS or Android smartphones or tablets. Kern’s ODC 910 app is available for free download from the Apple App Store and Android Google Play and enables the transfer of pre-captured images and videos directly from the Kern ODC 910 Microscope to the user's smartphone or tablet.
When streaming live footage of the sample under the microscope to a smartphone or tablet the user is able to capture photos and videos to be saved to his/her smart-instrument. Alternatively, it is possible to record media onto a mini-SD card that is inserted into the Kern ODC 910 Digital WLAN Microscope.
The Kern ODC 910 Digital WLAN Microscope offers mobility, flexibility and adjustability. To this end, it includes a flexible column with a swan neck that can be altered to ensure that the microscope is set at the correct height. This microscope also includes six LEDs fitted in a ring shape. The illumination offered by these lights can be altered as necessary using the adjustment wheel; as a result, the user can always ensure that the sample is lit by the correct and most effective level of illumination.
In addition to this, the Kern ODC 910 Digital WLAN Microscope features two magnification settings 10x and 200x and has a frame rate of between 15 and 30 frames per second.
Finally, the Kern ODC 910 Digital WLAN Microscope has been optimised for mobility and as such can be powered using either the integrated rechargeable battery pack or via the mains adapter, allowing the operator to tailor the microscope to suit the surroundings. This also means that the Kern ODC 910 Digital WLAN Microscope can be used across a variety of locations.
The Kern ODC 910 Digital WLAN Microscope is a portable, adaptable and practical microscope optimised for quick and easy surface observations of samples such as coins, banknotes, stamps, circuit boards, plants, insects, gems and skin.
Kern ODC 910 Digital WLAN Microscope Key Features
- Suitable for industrial applications
- Ideal for students, science hobbyists and children
- A mobile, handheld microscope that can be connected to a smartphone or tablet via WLAN
- Integrated WLAN interface
- Connect to iOS or Android smartphones or tablets via WLAN and using the Kern ODC 910 app
- The Kern ODC 910 app is available for free from the App Store or Google Play
- The app allows for the direct transfer of pre-recorded images and footage
- Stream live footage to the connected smartphone or tablet
- The user can capture photographs and videos from the live-streamed footage
- Images and videos can be saved to the user’s smart-instrument
- Images and footage can be saved to a mini-SD card inserted into the microscope
- Flexible column with a swan neck for height adjustment
- Six LEDs in a ring shape with an adjustment wheel for altering the level of illumination
- Two magnification settings: x10 and x200
- A frame rate of between 15 and 30 fps
- Includes an integrated rechargeable battery pack
- Supplied with a mains adapter
- Adaptable and optimised for mobility; can be used in a variety of settings
- Portable, adaptable and practical microscope
- Optimised for quick and easy surface observations of samples such as coins, banknotes, stamps, circuit boards, plants, insects, gems and skin
- Kern ODC910 Digital WLAN Microscope
- Integrated Rechargeable Battery Pack
- Mains Adapter
Kern ODC910 Digital WLAN Microscope Technical Specifications
|Dimensions (W×D×H)||58 mm x 42 mm x 108 mm|
|Supported operating system||Android iOS|
|Objective||10x / 200x|