The TestSafe TS-RF-BRIX03 Portable Brix Refractometer has a Brix range of 58%-90%.
This instrument is designed to measure the sucrose content in food, drink and agricultural produce. Therefore the TestSafe TS-RF-BRIX03 Portable Brix Refractometer is suitable for use across a range of sectors including catering, agricultural and food and drink production. It is ideal for quality control applications and for determining the ripeness of agricultural produce.
In addition to this, as a result of its high Brix range, this instrument can be used to monitor sucrose in honey and is a useful tool for those working in industries including beekeeping and honey production.
The TestSafe TS-RF-BRIX03 Portable Brix Refractometer includes an integrated measurement eyepiece and robust casing, making it both easy-to-operate and suitable for use in rugged environments. Further to this, its compact size ensures that it can be easily carried and/or transported around and between worksites.
The TestSafe TS-RF-BRIX03 Portable Brix Refractometer features a high Brix scale and is practical and easy-to-use. These features make it suitable for use within a wide variety of industries sectors ranging from catering to beekeeping.
TestSafe TS-RF-BRIX03 Portable Brix Refractometer Key Features
- Portable, robust refractometer with a Brix range of 58-90%
- Suitable for measuring the level of sucrose in food, drink and agricultural produce
- Can be used to determine the ripeness of fruit
- Ideal for monitoring sucrose in honey
- Suitable for use in beekeeping industries
- Integrated measurement eyepiece
- Robust casing
- TestSafe TS-RF-BRIX03 Portable Brix Refractometer
- Cleaning Cloth
- Small Screwdriver
- Instruction Manual