Measure surface temperature easily and accurately with this probe thermometer from Extech.
Capable of measuring temperature across a range of -58 to 572°F (-50 to 300°C) this product is a great tool for measuring surface temperatures at a distance. This makes it ideal for testing applications where its too hot/cold to get too close to the measurement point, and can also be inserted into ducts for temperature measurement purposes.
The unit consists of a 5" (130mm) probe attached to a circular thermometer which includes the ability to switch between Celsius/Fahrenheit measurements with a quick press of a button.
Extech 392052 Flat Surface Stem Dial Thermometer Key Features
- Temperature range of -58 to 572°F (-50 to 300°C)
- High basic accuracy (2°F or 1°C)
- Selectable Celsius/Fahrenheit measurements
- Auto power off when left idle for an hour
- 5" stainless steel probe
Full List of Products Included
- Extech 392052 Flat Surface Stem Dial Thermometer
- 1.5V Button Battery