This unique tester works with Android and iOS powered devices, plus Extech's free app, to allow smartphones and tablets to measure humidity and temperature levels!
The RHT3 measures both humidity and temperature simultaneously. When using the app, continuous graph plotting can be completed to log humidity and temperature changes over a period of time. It's also possible to set high/low alarms for temperature and humidity and to measure wet bulb and dew point temperature.
Extech's included app also gives control over datalogging (complete with 4 records, each with 100 data points) and will log data with time, date and GPS coordinates. At the touch of a button, images can also be sent directly to social media accounts such as Facebook and Twitter.
This product is ideal for anyone wanting to test humidity levels and temperature and is a fraction of the cost of comparable meters.
The RHT3 is compatible with the following:
- iOS 6+: iPhone 4, iPod Touch 4+, iPad 2+, iPad mini
- Android: Samsung Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4, Galaxy Note 10.1; LG G2, G3; Motorola Moto G, Moto E; Sony Xperia Z2
Extech RHT3 EzSmart Hygro-Thermometer Key Features
- Turn your smartphone or tablet into a hygro thermometer
- Measures temperature humidity simultaneously
- Wet bulb and dew point temperature measurements
- Continuous graph plots humidity and temperature changes over time
- 5 user-settable high/low alarms for temperature and humidity
- 4 records - each contain 100 data points with humidity, temperature, wet bulb and dew point plus time, date and GPS coordinates
- Post images directly to social media (Facebook/Twitter)
Extech RHT3 Technical Specifications
|Parameter||Range||Max Resolution||Basic Accuracy|
|Relative Humidity||20 to 95% RH||0.1% RH||±5% RH|
|Temperature||-4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C)||0.1°||±1.8°F (±1°C)|
|Wet Bulb (Calculated)||-4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C)||0.1°|
|Dew Point (Calculated)||-40 to 140°F (-40 to 60°C)||0.1°|
|Dimensions||0.7 x 0.35 x 2.1" (18 x 9 x 54mm)|