Norbar TrueCheck™ is a cost effective easy way of testing torque performance and accuracy, the Trucheck™ is ideal for users with little to no experience and is the basic model in the range as it has no settable options. There are 3 versions of the Trucheck 0.1-n.M - 25n.M, please see the table below for specifications and choose from the drop down your required model.
|NOR-43253||0.1 – 3.0 N·m||1/4" Female Hex to Female sq.adapter|
|NOR-43254||1 - 10 N·m||1/4" Female Hex to Female sq.adapter|
|NOR-43255||1 – 25 N·m||1/4" Female sq.adapter and 1/4" Female Hex to 3/8" Female sq.adapter|
These models are also available in the Trucheck™ Plus range which are more sophisticated and allows the user to select torque units and modes for click and dial type wrenches, please click here to view those models.
Make sure the tester is mounted on a surface capable of supporting the instrument. The operation is simple, just place the screwdriver in the instrument and operate in the desired direction. Remove screwdriver/wrench and zero the display (if required) by pressing the red button located on the side of the instrument then repeat for accuracy. The torque tester has an accuracy of ±1% , ±1 digit over the stated operating range.
Norbar TruCheck Key Features
- 4 digit, 7 segment LED display
- Display update rate of 2 readings per second (2Hz)
- Single button makes it easy to use
- Allows you to monitor the performance of your tools
- Accuracy of ±1% , ±1 digit over the stated operating range
- Ideal for inexperienced users
- Drive Size: 1/4" male hexagon (vertical)
- Supplied with Auto-Ranging Power Supply Unit
- Indoor use. IP 40
- Weight 2kgs
- Selected Trucheck torque tester + accessory listed in the table above
- Calibration certification