Seaward Clare's B433R is a standalone, simple-to-use earth/ground bond tester suitable for use by manufacturers of electrical equipment, maintenance engineers, service engineers and a wide variety of manufacturing/laboratory environments.
The B433R is capable of delivering a test current of 25A through a resistance/impedance of 0.1Ω from a low voltage AC source. This earth/ground bond tester is also designed in accordance with the vast majority of international testing standards related to earth continuity/ground bonding measurements.
This is an analogue instrument - at the front, it has a needle scale earth circuit meter which displays the ohmic value of the measured earth path. The main interface also includes a probe socket for connection of Seaward's no burn test probe and a clip socket for connection of the earth return clip lead.
For added convenience, the B433R includes a carrying handle for easy transportation and has a cable compartment at the reat for storage of test and supply leads when not in use.
Seaward Clare B433R Analogue Earth/Ground Bond Tester Key Features
- Standalone earth ground/bond tester with analogue display
- 25A test current through resistance/impedance of 0.1Ω from a low voltage AC source
- Easy-to-use, manual test operation
- Ideal for low volume safety testing by manufacturers of electrical equipment, maintenance engineers etc
- Built-in carrying handle
- Test lead/cable storage compartment at the rear
- Set zero control - use to set mechnical zero of the meter during factory build/calibration procedures
- Set Inf. control - screwdriver adjuster used for setting the full scale (INF) reading of the meter to compensate for mains fluctuations, or differences, from location to location
- Probe and clip sockets for connection of the no-burn test probe and earth return clip lead
- Tilt feet - the instrument case can be tilted, to improve the viewing angle, by setting the feet to their forward, upright, position
- Seaward Clare B433R Analogue Earth/Ground Bond Tester
- Clip Lead
- No Burn Probe with Integral Pass Lamp
- Instruction Manual
Seaward Clare B433R Technical Specifications
|Test Output Current||25A AC through 0.1Ω or 10A AC through 0.5Ω|
|Test Voltage||Less than 7.5V AC open circuit|
|Dimensions||335 x 230 x 255mm (W x H x D)|
|Warranty||1 year warranty subject to product registration with Seaward. Visit www.seaward.co.uk/register-product|
|Supply Voltage||230V, 50Hz|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 40°C|
|EN50191||Compliant when used with appropriate accessories|