This special bundle pack includes all the standard accessories supplied with a Kane 450 boiler analyser as well as a KMIRP infrared printer which allows the user to wirelessly print off information from the analyser!
The Kane 450 is an advanced boiler anlyser trusted by leading boiler manufacturers as the tool of choice for commissioning, servicing and installing both commercial and domestic boilers.
Featuring an H2-compensated CO sensor accurate to 4000ppm and compatible with multiple fuel types, including natural gas, propane, butane, LPG, light oils and wood pellets, the Kane 450 delivers high accuracy measurements of every parameter ranging from CO levels to let-by and tightness or combustion and differential temperature.
It may also be used to measure high- or low-range nitric oxide via the addition of OPTIONAL NO sensors (PLEASE NOTE these sensors are NOT supplied as standard, please call for further details).
This boiler analyser features internal memory for storage of results, ensuring you waste less time jotting results down and more time testing.
Kane 450 Boiler Analyser Key Features
- H2 compensated CO sensor accurate to 4000ppm
- Easy test selection with 16 position rotary dial
- High accuracy manometer and differential temperature measurements
- Compatible with multiple fuels: natural gas, propane, butane, LPG, light oils (28/35 sec) and wood pellets
- Battery life is typically more than 12 hours
- Designed in accordance with VS7929, BS7967 and EN50379
- Four line backlit display
- High accuracy pressure readings
- Internal memory stores up to 99 combustion tests, 20 pressure tets, 20 tightness tests, 20 temperature tests and 20 room CO tests
- Differential thermometer
- High accuracy manometer
- Create reports on combustion tests, tightness tests, CO build-up and differential temperature
- OPTIONAL high- and low-range nitric oxide sensors
- Kane 450 Boiler Analyser
- KMCP2 Flue Probe
- KMIRP Infrared Printer
- 4 x NiMH Rechargeable Batteries
- Carrying Case
- 2 x Pressure Fittings
Please note that our 7 day money back guarantee for flue gas analysers only applies if the tester is found to be faulty.