Important Note on Orders of the Testo 320B - please note that Testo 320B Flue Gas Analyser - Standard Kits are made-to-order with a lead time once the order is placed.
Once an order is placed it cannot be cancelled or returned unless the unit is found to be faulty.
The Testo 320B is a flue gas analyser that has been specifically designed for use in UK-based gas applications.
Suitable for use with all common fuels - including natural gas, butane, propane, light oil, kerosene, heavy oil, wood pellets, coal, anthracite and coke - the 320B can be used to measure flue gas, draught, differential pressure, differential temperature, ambient CO and let-by/tightness (for full measurement ranges please see the Tech Specs further below).
To aid with making measurements as easy to determine as possible the 320B includes a full-colour graphical display, allowing the user to clearly see results in real-time. It is possible to use this screen to display ratio, CO, 02, CO2, flue, ambient temperature, excess air and gross/net efficiency all at the same time and it also includes the ability to store up to 20 direct readings on the device (these can then be downloaded to PC for further analysis).
The 320B runs on rechargeable batteries, features an automatic CO sensor to shut off the pump and comes with a 3-year warranty.
This flue gas analyser has been tested to EN50379 and meets the requirements of BS7967 and Gas Safe Technical Bulletin TB143.
Testo 320B Flue Gas Analyser Key Features
- Portable - the 320B is easy to hold in one hand while the other uses probes or other equipment
- Works with all common fuel types - natural gas, butane, propane, light oil, kerosene, heavy oil, wood pellets, coal, anthracite and coke
- Measure flue gas, draught, differential pressure, differential temperature, ambient CO and let-by/tightness
- High-quality full-colour display and intuitive user interface
- 3-year instrument and sensor warranty included
- The memory stores up to 20 readings internally and can be downloaded to PC
- USB rechargeable battery
- Automatic CO sensor protection shuts off the pump
- Testo 320B Flue Gas Analyser
- Soft Carrying Case with Shoulder Strap
- USB Charger
- Flue Gas Probe (180mm/300mm P-Type)
Please note that our 7-day money-back guarantee for flue gas analysers only applies if the tester is found to be faulty.