Power Quality Analysers (56 Products)
Call for Pricing
Call 01642 931 329SKU: 5081559
- Measure and monitor a variety of electrical parameters on three-phase machinery/ equipment
- Stream data to the Fluke Connect® Cloud; data is accessible using the Fluke Connect® App or Condition Monitoring Software
- Data is displayed in a graph for immediate identification of trends and anomalies
1,470 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: Fluke VR1710
- Provides graphical summary of your data to take the guesswork out of your measurements
- Comes with PowerLog software in a download package, to give you simple analysis and automatic reporting abilities
- Can provide continuous recording of all different values, without any gaps
£1,008.00 £840.00Was £1,047.28You Save £207.28
1,680 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: 380820
- Front 100W and Rear 2000W universal output sockets
- Power quality measurements
- Cost calculator function
£1,227.60 £1,023.00Was £1,462.00You Save £439.00
2,046 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: S2051
- Optimised for measuring variable currents present in small- and medium-power power plants
- Compatible with Metrel’s MI 2492, MI 2392, MI 2592 and MI 2792
- Four ranges: 0.5A, 5A, 100A and 1000A
£1,252.80 £1,044.00Was £1,420.00You Save £376.00
2,088 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: P01157153
- Triple digital display
- Constant logging of power and energy measurements
- Integrates directly into an electrical system
As low as £1,342.80 £1,119.00Was £1,599.00You Save £256.20
2,238 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: METREL-MI2883
- Huge range of measurement functions
- Three versions available - choose between a Standard Set, Euro Set and Advanced Set
- Handheld, portable design
About Power Quality Analysers
Thousands of companies, both big and small, waste energy where it isn't needed. This is quite often down to poor power quality; electrical systems ranging from simple to complex installations can be installed correctly, develop faults or run inefficiently without anyone knowing about it.
That's where the power quality analyser comes in; these high-grade testing instruments are made to document and flag up problems within electrical systems, allowing an organisation/professional to quantify where power is being lost and take appropriate action.
The power analyser is suited to a wide variety of applications - for basic power measurements a clamp meter with enabled power functionality is perfect for basic power measurements, but more complex electrical equipment will require high-end analysers designed for breaking down everything that's wrong with a high level of accuracy.
With one of these instruments at hand and attached to a system, it's possible to measure absolutely everything associated with power (functions depending on model). As an example, power analysers can measure voltage, current, voltage/current waveform peak, active power, reactive power, power factor, phase angle, frequency, current integration, power integration, efficiency, loss, voltage/current ripple factor, harmonics, electrical noise and much more.
Some power analysers, include full energy loss calculators which put a financial figure on how much power you're losing and how much energy you're wasting. A tool like this is a perfect addition to a power professional's kit as the energy calculator makes it much easier to inform customers exactly how poor power quality is causing issues within a system.