Capable of fitting straight in your pocket and a must-have for quickly proving the presence of voltage.
An AC voltage detector, the DV20 simply requires the user to hold it near to a voltage source in order to verify voltage presence. It can detect AC voltage from 100V up to 600V and if it is detected, the DV20 will light up with a red LED indicator.
At the other end of this detector there's a handy torchlight so you can see what you're doing in poor lighting conditions. The special tip of the tester is also elongated, making it suitable for insertion into outlets.
Extech DV20 AC Voltage Detector/Flashlight Key Features
- Non-contact voltage detector
- Suitable for use on both 50/60Hz circuits
- Tip fits into outlets or against wire insulation
- Flashing red LED indicator when voltage is detected
- Locate breaks in power cables
- Convenient size with pocket clip
- Extech DV20 AC Voltage Detector/Flashlight
- 2 x AAA Batteries
Extech DV20 Technical Specifications
|Voltage Sensing Range||200 to 600V|
|Overvoltage Category||CAT III 600V|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 50°C|
|Battery Type||2 x AAA (NEDA 24A, R03 or micro cell) batteries|