or Call 01642 931 329 to discuss alternatives
Note: this adaptor probe cannot be used to make measurements without a digital multimeter.
Turn your multimeter into an infrared thermometer with this probe from Chauvin Arnoux!
Compatible with any digital multimeter with a mV function (10MΩ input impedance), simply plug the CA1871 into your DMM and you'll be able to measure temperature. The CA1871 is an infrared thermal probe; it uses infrared technology to calculate temperature from -30 to 550°C without the need to make direct contact with the surface.
Using the probe is simple: point at the surface you want to measure and the attached multimeter will display a voltage signal proportional to the temperature measured.
This probe is terminated in 2 x standard 4mm safety plugs (compatible with most digital multimeters).
Chauvin Arnoux CA1871 Infrared Probe Key Features
- Use a digital multimeter as an infrared thermometer
- Compatible with any digital multimeter with mV function and 10MΩ input impedance
- Temperature measurement range from -30 to 550°C
- Measure without making direct contact with the surface
- Terminated by industry-standard 4mm jacks
- Chauvin Arnoux CA1871 Infrared Probe
- Shockproof Sheath
- 9V Battery