Note: this purchase is only for the receiver unit and does not include the AT-7000 transmitter, which you will need when testing de-energised wires. You can buy both of them together in this kit.
Beha-Amprobe's AT-7000-RE receiving unit is used accurately trace energised wiring through walls, ceilings and floors.
The AT-7000-RE is designed to give you a complete accurate look at the way wiring is distributed throughout an area. It includes a large-size, full colour graphical LCD display which will show you the exact direction and placement of a wire as you run the Tip Sensor across the surface. If there's any bends or sudden changes, the screen will change to accomodate this and allow you continue tracing accurately.
This receiving unit also includes a built-in non-contact voltage detector, signal sensitivity adjustment, easy navigation keys and help screens in 14 languages.
Beha-Amprobe AT-7000-RE Wire Tracer Receiver Key Features
- Accurately trace energised wiring through walls, ceilings, floors and corners
- Locate breakers and fuses
- Pinpoint shorts and opens
- High resolution 8.89cm (3.5inch) TFT LCD colour display
- Two automatically selected frequency mode
- Unique Smart Tip sensor with fast response processor
- Graphical display shows exact direction of wiring
- Embedded help screens